-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar79sean

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
This 1971 Dart is close to my hometown. I spoke with the owner and asked if I could share this with all of you. Since I can't have another project perhaps one of you can.

All that said it's a 71 318 904 auto on the column. It has 123xxx miles. It has a 7.25 rear peg leg. Power drum brakes with a rebuilt front end. The engine has 2500 miles on a fresh rebuild. The owner has the cam specs but didn't remember them at the time we spoke. It sounds pretty good with a little lope. It has a performer intake and headers ran through a dual exhaust system.

A previous owner painted over the factory gold with a 75 gmc color. There is some rust as pictures show and some hail dents. It is bubbling under the vinyl top where the quarter to roof seams commonly rust. Overall this car is pretty clean.
The front seat is redone and they did a good job. It matches the rear seat that hasn't been redone.

Owners name is Dawson and the car is located in Wellington, Kansas. He is asking $5500. PM me for his contact information.

I'll get some pictures posted.

fb2155a6-4ce4-4ce3-be5c-0cf08f9c2ef6.jpg

image-17.jpg

image-16.jpg

image-15.jpg

image-14.jpg

image-13.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back