-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rlowande

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well where do I start. I bought this dart about 1981 for $135.00. It was brought to
me on a tow truck. Was missing the radiator and a master cylinder. I picked up a 340
heavy duty radiator out of a Duster, and bought a master cylinder at the local parts
store painted the car and drove it off and on till about 1999. the frame was getting
soft on the rear so I parked it and have never drove it since. While I drove it I pulled
the motor out once and installed a H V oil pump new timing chain, frost plugs, new
gaskets, and had the crank polished with new .001 bearings (rod & mains) The car
had about 100,000 mi. then. It has about 130,000 mi. on it now. This is a 318 2 bbl
Automatic. Now up to about 3 yr. ago. Replaced both rear frame rails, spring mounts, trunk floor panel and extension panels. new quarter panels. I have a new headliner for it,
Side-glass sealing weather stripping kit, trunk seal front & rear window rubber, Front
and rear window reveal molding clip set, door weather-strip seals and much more. All
chrome is there except 2 pieces running at the rocker level 71 only as far as I know.
Body is straight and is partly painted (B5 blue. I like to paint twice so I don't miss
anything. so it will need finished and painted Have paint O yah I forgot new brakes &
gas tank. It can be heard run transmission works fine. Could be driven with windows
installed and a new master cyl. Needs front & rear seat covers. I my or may not do
that in the near future. A lot of work done and a lot to go. I want $6500.00 firm. I
am selling my shop and trying to down size. If it don't sell I will finish it at another
time. (probably next winter) I am in Peoria IL. check out the pick if interested.
Thanks
DSC00185.JPG
DSC00573.JPG
DSC00587.JPG
DSC00599.JPG
DSC00630.JPG
DSC00640.JPG
DSC00659.JPG
DSC00664.JPG
DSC00686.JPG
DSC00687.JPG
DSC00185.JPG