[Found!] 1971 Dart Swinger Compatible Steering Column (Floor Shift)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeG

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 1971 dart swinger compatible steering column for a floor shift car. I'd like it to be in good condition and not needing any restoration. If it's got a steering wheel already I'd be interested in that too. Car was originally a power steering car but I'm going with an alterktion front end, so I can run a power or manual steering column. PM Me with pics and price please.

Have a restored one with power setup. ALL innerds like wiring, bearings, coupler rebuild, blasted, painted and beautiful. No wheel tho. Black. $500. will be ready in about a week. Still in the process. Pix when finished if needed. Have done dozens of these.

Not to hi-jack.
Interested also for my next project.
Do you have for 72 floor shift manual steering, black?

Not to hi-jack.
Interested also for my next project.
Do you have for 72 floor shift manual steering, black?
Not at present. Usually build the a body stuff as needed. Not as many calls from the a body world. I can get one going if you'll definitely take it. Don't want to build it and have it laying around. Limited space you know. If you're willing to commit to it on a small scale, I'll get one started. Will need to check the core inventory to see if I have it. Will be going to a large yard soon with several "a"s in it if I don't have one here. What's your time frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back