-
Status
Not open for further replies.

panheadchuck

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 dart swinger , original 318 car now has a fresh steel crank 340 with ported x heads 727 with trans go shift kit. 8.75 3.23 suregrip . Hemi orange original paint is beautiful. Car is in restored. And was purchase from the grandson of original owner. I was told the car has 14k original miles and i have no reason to doubt that judging by the condition and lack of any kind of rust .And it sat in a garage under a cover for 30 years. Motor was seized and gas tank had crap in it. I pulled the 318 and trans. And installed a fresh 340 and had the trans gone through. This car has NO rust anywhere. Grill and bumpers are perfect. Tires are new. Interior is a 9.5 out of 10.headliner has a very smal tear but otherwize looks new . There is a single crack in the dash pad. Amazing time capsule , the seats were ruined because someone put parts on the seats that sat forever. I had the seats recovered with legendary kit , cluster looks brand new. As does the exterior. The pass quarter has a small dent but that it , car has never been rusty or restored. I also converted to front disc brakes.
Needs:
New ceramic headers and exhaust installed. (Parts come with car less mufflers. )
New disc/drum master cylinder
Radio
Trunk lock cylinder.

Thats it!!! Drive it to shows. 12500 obo

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png