-
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Dart swinger / new 360 .030 over Comp xtreme 284 cam, edelbrock Torker intake,750 edelbrock carb,Hooker headers, Balanced ! 727 Rebuilt with Turbo action manual forward valve body,Hughes 24-30 conv.new tranny lines, driveshaft balanced, 9 inch ford all new with 3.50 posi, all suspension is new front to back, new disc brakes front/ rear drum all new.new engine and front headlight wiring harness. new optima red top battery, new radiator, Starts and runs Great ,drove up the street to corner and back maybe 1/8 mile. PPg paint basecoat clearcoat, i painted it myself and you can look in fabo for all kinds of pics of the build. Needs front end painted i have all parts to finish i believe. Interior of this car is mint with column shift with tach and guages, new carpet but rest is it was when i got car (nice). $15500.00 OBO. you can search youtube for craigsterides to see short video of it running in shop. Thanks i hope it goes to someone who will take care of it. Thanks craig

Attachments

• Dart 001 (Small).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 996
  • Dart 002 (Small).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 982
  • Dart 003 (Small).jpg
    87 KB · Views: 976
Nice car, I'm currently doing close the same and I know how much It costs to get that far, good luck with you sale

craig i seen the video it sounds good does it need anything besides the front end painted what gear is in the rearend how many miles on the motor im just asking because this is about what i can spend and i dont want to buy a $$$ pit thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back