Status
Not open for further replies.

STR-14

I put the hoar in hoarder
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
Looking for a rust free 1971 Dart. Not being rude, but no other models need apply, I only want a 71 Dart. It doesn't matter if its 6 or 8 cylinder. Manual would be easier, but automatic is fine. Don't care about colour or interior. No sheetmetal repairs, minor dents acceptable MUST be clean original metal. Need a stock builder/project car - not a finished unit. PM me for email address to send lots of pics of all the usual places that Mopars love to rust. I'll pay a fair price for an excellent car. I would prefer a running car as transportation can be an issue, but I'll look at a complete roller if I have to. I'll arrange payment and shipping. Been waiting for awhile and I want to get this done while the dollars are so close together. Appreciate the help!!!!!
Daryl

I have this one. 71 v8 k frame.

Dart4.jpg

Dart3.jpg

Dart2.jpg

Dart1.jpg

Let me know if you are interested.

Have a '71 Dart roller in San Diego. Relatively rust free - has some rust holes at sail panels & along edge of roof due to an idiot who doesn't know how to prep a roof for a vinyl top. Have the front end COMPLETELY rebuilt with poly hardware, etc. 11.75" discs, C-body tie rods, etc. Have a complete 4spd from motor plate through scatter sheild to 4spd with new in box, now obsolete, Hurst Vertical Gate 2 shifter. Much more to list. PM me with your email address and I'll send you pix, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back