Not open for further replies.

Six Barrel Bill

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a complete, front (including shoulder restraints) and rear, bucket seat belt set in black for my daughter's 1971 Demon. Converting it from an original green interior bench seat to a bucket seat black interior.

I understand that there may be two different styles for 71. Those with and without front retractors. I would be interested in either type.

Would like the set to be in good overall condition, where maybe a good cleaning is all that is needed. If front retractors are present they must work properly and sleeves on belts where required.

Thanks for your help!

Bill

Last edited:
I went thru this on my 1972 Duster. I ended up piecing it together from what was in the car already pieced together and B body bucket seat belt set. What I learned was A body front seat belt retractors are specific to A body, B body does not fit around the seats. The rest of the B body seat belts work everywhere else just fine. In my Duster I reused the A body front retractors and bought a B body bucket seat belt set. The shoulder harnesses are separate from the retractors and I swapped in the B body shoulder harnesses due to damage on the A body ones. 1973 is first year of seat belt retractors. In the rear I was not able to use the retractors as my wheel tubs are compromised in the mounting locations. Otherwise this will broaden your search for seat belts, and bench ones won’t work either, tried that too! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back