1971 Demon buckets... should they have hard backs?

-
Agreed, I had a pair identical to those out of a 4 door dart, they had a "buddy seat" between them, and had lock outs on them to prevent them from tipping forward. Those will likely be locked in the upright position. I fitted a set of latches from another set I had without any issues. The price should reflect this.

Those are definitely 75 or 76. Note the drivers side has the hard to find flat inboard track unique to 75 and 76 cars as the floor pan was different to accommodate catalytic converters. You should be able to sell that piece to someone wanting to install buckets in a 75 or 76 A body.

Thanks for all the info ! I am having a heck of a time finding Demon, early Duster buckets. The car was originally a column shift bench, with yellow and green houndstooth judging from whats under the back seats vinyl slip color. I am debating bench or bucket. I have a console for the car that came loose in the trunk, and right now it has a reverse manual valve body, and a floor shifter. The price on the cloth seat set up is ridiculous ..1200 or so for front and rear. I was thinking keep floor shifter, install console and go vinyl. Depends really what I find seat wise. These seats are on craigslist.. I will probably pass on them.

-
Back