-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LORDZ

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
71 Demon 318 Auto, Gold, was black vinyl roof, white bucket seat interior with center console, AC car All there, rear defrost, HD suspension w/ swaybar, has ralleys. Car was complete and original, has rust. Roof skin was rusted under vinyl top so skin has been correctly removed and have good skin needs to be prepped primed & plug welded on. Has rust in lower quarters, lower front quarters, lower right fender, front driver side frame rail needs patch in lower bottom rear, I have one, rest of the rails are Perfect, needs trunk floor. Floors are near perfect, dash pad is perfect. I have roof skin, decent quarters for patches, lower rear window section, frame rail & more from a mostly rust free western 71 demon, Had it cut up & shipped to me from steves muscle cars. Car sits nice good suspension, manual drum. Original drive train runs needs new gas tank or hook up to a gas can but runs. This is a welders project car has rust but is still very solid not a bucket. Windows & interior are out but have all. I just can't find the time to work on it. I have $6000 into buying it sheet metal & better bumpers. I'm realistic, Looking for half my investment back. Will consider trades for a good everyday car, I need a second car. Old guitar partial trades? Other trades considered? Trade plus cash either way for car Hit me up for picks. I have pics of car now & before it came apart. Has fender tag & build sheet, Located Hudson County New Jersey [email protected]

Make an offer before parting it out great car just needs someone to finish. Trades considered

My Demon 001 (Small).jpg

My Demon 007 (Small).jpg

My Demon 013 (Small).jpg

My Demon 016 (Small).jpg

Roof 015 (Small).jpg

Roof 016 (Small).jpg

Have a sale, waiting for pickup. Let you know how it goes, Thanks guys

If for some reason it does not go...I am in for a deal....Live in PA and have been looking for a demon project....In my budget also..

I sold my cuda and iam getting that car! Iam so excited!!!!! I love it!!!!! If it was in front of me i would kiss it!!!!!!

Swingin Dart ,
How Many Cars Are You Buying This Week. Your Pm Ing Everybody.??

Just trying to find the right car for the right price. I wanted this one but it was supposively sold so i was going to buy one up in maine but the guy who bought this one called me today and said he would sell it to me! Who knows! I might just buy them both! The guy up in maine wont budge on the price and its a long drive from jersey to find out its a rust bucket. I came into some money and i am dying to buy a demon!

sent pm to lordz and he said the demon is sold 2 days ago.......so what is it sold....for sale.....

One more thing! As I mentioned before, I bought the car, it is paid for in full and getting it from NJ to me here in KY has turned into a circus but not really my fault and it definitely is not Mark's fault but it is in my best "physical" interest to have had it delivered to me instead of me spending 26 hours on the road as I had my second back surgery recently and fast approaching my third back surgery and I'm not supposed to be driving long distances but due to the ridiculous time I have been waiting for my transport company to go after the car and the message I got from the transport company today now telling me that it will be after Christmas now until they can pick it up.....I got P.O'd today over hearing about yet another delay and I told Mark that I think I'm just going to sell it instead of having to delay this any longer and I don't think he liked that.......sorry but that is/was a remark made through frustration!

Not that anyone really cares or that its anyone else's business but I just wanted to set the record straight. Actually....if I want to sell the car now, later or not at all.....that is my business as it is paid for. The car will be picked up very soon!

Thanks, Jeff.

The car is still for sale $2500 for the car or $3200 with the extra parts I recently bought, New starter installed, A mint 71 Grill $300 off ebay, Mopar elec ignition kit, Mint set of tail lights & some resto supplies. Trades considered for good running newer car.

PIC 008.jpg

PIC 009.jpg

PIC 010.jpg

PIC 011.jpg

PIC 012.jpg

PIC 013.jpg

This is a very confusing thread! The seller now says the car is for sale, yet just a couple posts previous to the most recent, we see someone say that the car is sold, paid for, in full, awaiting pickup by a transport co.

So what is it?

Also, is the roof skin welded onto the roof frame?

I agree. I take it the deal fell through because the buyer couldn't get it home to KY. It would be nice to clarify things up here.

Yes the car is for sale, the previous deal did not come together, so I'm posting it again thanks guys. Mark

If you want to sell it I live in pa call me 267-446-0572...Thanks Lets put a deal together

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back