-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340duster340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
1971 dart: 2 door, /6 auto, drum brakes, rim blow wheel, ralleys, air conditioning

**click on the pic for link to album with more pics**

**click on the pic for link to album with more pics**

the good: although scary looking it is an amazingly solid body with surface rust due to amateur restoration started and not finished. trunk, trunk extensions, frame rails, door pilars, fire wall, wheel tubs, doors all rust free. small rust on passenger quarter, front floor pans may need replace. i have most of the trim for the front and rear window as well as the side marker lamps. grill in really nice shape, but passenger side "ear" broken off.

the bad: enigne/trans/rear are shot (although it does roll). front seat needs replaced due to out door storage, needs pretty much all the interior parts. passenger front fender was replaced by previous owner due to collision with one that is a little crusty. missing some wiring. amateur restoration started = lots of unfinished wire wheeling, some bondo that has not been sanded and in general a scary appearance. also hood painted neon green. zombie dart... :eek:ops:

the i have to tell you because i am not a liar: per previous owner flood damage, the extent to which unknown although the door panels are not curled so that is a good sign. this being said, the car is really amazingly straight for a north east car and honestly i have seen a lot worse.

COME CHECK THE CAR OUT! $1200 or best offer, i have clear transferable registration.

needs TLC, but a good start to a project car. prefer to sell whole, but if not sold in a few weeks, i am willing to cut it up as needed.

will trade for complete or mostly complete a body 4 speed conversion (trans, bell, shifter, pedals for '66 dart, etc.) trades for 12, 20, 28, or .410 gauge over under also considered.

for extra cost, i also have 318, 904 and 8.75 rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back