-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayyzf

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a 1971 Dodge Dart, straight 6, new single barrel carburetor, A904 transmission.
This 1971 Dodge Dart project car to who ever can see it through. Definitely have to be a Mopar lover to appreciate these vehicles. This is a project that my son and I took over but because of my health, we can't see it through and he hasn't been able to enjoy it. The vehicle does need some love. We replaced the transmission (Used A904), fixed fuel line issues, new carburetor, cleaned up engine compartment, and instrument cluster has been addressed (replaced cracked circuit board, regulator, and bulbs are LED). Needs temperature gauge. Had wiring under dash addressed so all exterior & interior lighting is working fine. The body and interior need attention as well but all/most of parts are present (Vehicle is primered but body work need to be redone). Seats and carpets are in really good shape. It has 4 new shocks, brakes, tires, 20" American racing wheels, and extra parts. Vehicle is current in registration till next year with clean title. The vehicle has been sitting while we work on it but I take it around the neighborhood blocks for short test drives but now my son drives it as an everyday vehicle.I am asking for $3,000 0BO The vehicle is in San Jose,CA. 95110. if you have any questions please feel free to PM me. This will only let me load only 1 pic so if you want more pics then tell me where you want me to send them. The vehicle is located in San Jose CA. Thanks for inquiring.
Jasson

Attachments

• image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 412
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back