1971 dodge dart swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for grabs is my pride an joy. Her name is freya. Shes a 71 dart swinger. stock 225 slant 6, with stock 904 tranny. Shes fully restored to the original condition. And gets amazing gas milage. no skmoking or pets in the car. washed weekly, vacuumed and cleaned weekly. or when i was bored.
New white vynel seats.
New headliner
New carpet
Pioneer speakers w/12" sub in the trunk. This baby is loud. the origial stero was stolen
New front end bearings and bushings.
New bfg tires. Not even 200 miles on them.
Viper car alarm w/2 way pager w/ 1.5mile range.
Ralley wheels.

This car has been my daily driver since i got her back in april of last year. ****the original gas cap was stolen at work one day. there is a locking cap on it now!*****
I have way to many car projects. So she has too go NOW. ASAP!!!!!

The only thing that needs to be done to her is she needs a new brake master cylinder. THATS IT!!!!! Its currently going out.

Im asking $8,000 ****OBO***** this car needs too go asap. I absolutely need to get rid of it as fast as humanly possibe.
buyer will get new spark plugs and radiator hoses!!!!

I have plenty more pictures upon request! Please.....serious buyers only. No tire kickers. No joy rides. Dont waste my time with lowball offeres either. Im not stupid......i know what this car is worth. this will go fast. especialy with the way gas prices are skyrocketing. PLUS, this car is almost show ready and very well taken care of.

You can also PM me

b7ed5561.jpg

dart_carshow013.jpg

dart_carshow012.jpg

It looks nice, is that a factory color? It reminds me of the yellow on the new challenger.

No... The original was that dull yelllow. This was a paintjob that was done before i bought it. This yellow is very bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back