Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump_XLV

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,
I am looking for these items. If you have any or could send me in the right direction, that would be great. Thanks. I'm located in middle TN.

1. Quarter Panel Lower Patch/skin/or full panel.
I'm really just needing the lower patch, but what ever is the cheapest. This is what I'm needing (Auto Metal Direct® - Lower Quarter Panel Patch Rear Section) but as you can see, it's discontinued.

2. Trunk extensions/filler pan both sides.

3. Front Driver and Passenger side floor pan. I've only been able to find the full floor pan, half of the back pan, or just one full side.

4. Rear Valance

I don't know what your budget is but Tamraz has both full rear panels listed on ebay for $1655. You might want to check goodmark also I believe they have the lower panels for about $185.

I don't know what your budget is but Tamraz has both full rear panels listed on ebay for $1655. You might want to check goodmark also I believe they have the lower panels for about $185.
Thank you. I looked on goodmark but couldn't find the lower panels. Everywhere I see people advertise those lower quarters for "Darts", but they're really for demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back