Not open for further replies.

TAZLDAZL

AMSOIL DEALER
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone,

The car has a freshly built 400 BB "452". It was built with the best of parts, Modified Holley Carburetor, Edelbrock M1 Manifold, Harland Sharp Roller Cam Rockers, Edelbrock Performer aluminum heads (opened up and with some mild porting done), I think it has Eagle brand H-Beam rods but not sure and 10.5:1 high quality pistons. The 440 crank was turned and polished as needed. High volume oil pump with a Charlie's custom 8 qrt. oil pan fitted with a Milodon Swing Arm Oil Pump Pickup, Moroso Electric Water Pump and Custom Aluminum Radiator. It was built by our own legendary Mr. Mopar Ed Miller two years ago. The Car was first put on Charlie Daniels Dyno and we had fun that day getting it tuned up. Final numbers were around 485 HP & 425 torque. Due to slicks on the car the HP at the wheels is a little low. Charlie told me it would be well over 500 HP.

Ed also built the 727 Trans. The transmission was just gone through this past March and all was fine. It has a 3500 Stall converter, a Reverse Valve Body, a Turbo Action Cheetah Shifter and console that was modified to hold all the switches and relays & a electric cooling fan and cooler.

The Roll Cage and J-Bars were manufactured and installed by Mike Balf Fabrication. Mike also built the Narrowed Ford 9" Rear end with 4:56 gears, spool and Moser Axles. The tires are about three years old but have very little wear on them.

This car has many other custom items and parts not mentioned. It runs 10.6’s consistently & hooks hard and drives straight. Have video of car at the track making a run. Email me for it.

$18500.00 No Trades at this time please.

Contact AJ at C-757-285-8299 E-mail [email protected]

Tazzle Dazzle 1.JPG

Tazzle Dazzle 4.JPG

Tazzle Dazzle 5.jpg

Tazzle Dazzle 7.jpg

TAZZLE DAZZLE Demon.jpg

DSC00347.JPG

400 BB 542CC.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-