-
Status
Not open for further replies.

donnie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 demon for sale or trade black on black healthy 340 motor 904 trans with trans brake 83/4 rear with moser axles and mark williams caps new wheels and tires new interior Thanks Donnie Louisville Kentucky

Attachments

• demon 02 002.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 7,711
  • demon 02 001.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 3,177
  • demon 02 003.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2,448
  • demon 02 004.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 2,395
  • demon 02 005.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 2,537
  • demon 02 007.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 2,425
  • demon dec 12 020.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 2,320
  • demon dec 12 022.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 2,382
  • demon and boat 007.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2,346
  • demon and boat 014.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 2,361
Very nice Demon. $20k might be a little high. However, some more info on the engine and lots more pics will really help a prospective buyer.

Everytime I put A price or ad more to it somebody moves it I dont no what im doing wrong . the motor is A 340 30 over with trw domed pistons steel crank 12 to 1 compression j heads with extensive port work done to them roller cam 850 holley the motor went 6.70 in A dart in the eighth. The trans is A 904 with A 8 inch converter trans brake reverse manual valve body and the shifter gate has been filed on the column so you cant miss 2nd and go straight to third. It has A brand new drive shaft. The rear end has A 489 case with 513 gears Mark Williams caps and Moser Axles. The trunk is nice floor pans are nice the frame rails are nice and it has all original body panels.

I thought 20.000 was A fair price for A car that you can drive to the track and out run most of them junk race cars that you have to trailer to the track and trailer home and when you leave the track you can drive it to the local car show and people like you can wish they had it.lol

lol.. thats funny.. only reason I asked i saw a listing on the net with same pics and info and they told me it was gone already. unless it was you and the deal fell through. It's a hell of a demon though! Like you said wish i had it. if it was in the 15k then i would jump at it.. lol. I saw you try to post it last nite several times. I know you placed the price.. so i can say you have and listed all info.

lol.. thats funny.. only reason I asked i saw a listing on the net with same pics and info and they told me it was gone already. unless it was you and the deal fell through. It's a hell of a demon though!
Where did you see them at and thanks for the compliment.

lol.. thats funny.. only reason I asked i saw a listing on the net with same pics and info and they told me it was gone already. unless it was you and the deal fell through. It's a hell of a demon though! Like you said wish i had it. if it was in the 15k then i would jump at it.. lol. I saw you try to post it last nite several times. I know you placed the price.. so i can say you have and listed all info.
Im new on here and evedently I was doing something wrong.

Sorry I could be mistaken.. I found these listings with tripple black demon and almost the same but the one i saw i just noticed has bucket seats. my apologies , Saw it on cars online, and other sites. don't think can list them here.. they had it for 20k also. think sold for 18k. I think the other tripple black is a 72 anyways.. Once again sorry...

Sorry I could be mistaken.. I found these listings with tripple black demon and almost the same but the one i saw i just noticed has bucket seats. my apologies , Saw it on cars online, and other sites. don't think can list them here.. they had it for 20k also. think sold for 18k. I think the other tripple black is a 72 anyways.. Once again sorry...
Yeah I think I no what car you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back