[SOLD] 1971 Dodge Demon project car for sale.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dale_brennon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1971 Dodge Demon for sale, I have been working on it for a few years, but with deployments and flight school I just don't have the time, and I am really wanting to pick something up that I could drive instead while I am in school. The Demon started off as a /6 904 car, but that is all long gone. When I bought it I found the passenger quarter had been hit at one point and the previous owner had put about 1.5 inches of bondo to repair it, so that has been replaced with a full quarter. I planned on doing a tub job to the car so the inner-wheel well is not connected to the quarter on the passenger side. You could either fab out a new piece of sheetmetal and re-attach it, or you can continue with the tub. The trunk was completely rotten so it has been cut out, along with the extentions. I started to cut the metal out of the drivers front floor pan, but realized that the entire side needed to be repaired. I do have a full passenger side floor pan, which needs to be repaired, or you could just do the full floor pan, (the current hump is solid) but that was beyond my skill set so I stuck with doing one side at a time. Currently the car is on a dolly because I removed the 7 1/4 to move the springs in for the SS springs setup. The car has some serious dents in the roof, it almost looks like maybe someone had either punched it, or maybe stepped on it previously. Below is a full list of all the parts that I have to go with the car.

1971 Dodge Demon with extra grill, steering column, brand new front valance, full passenger side floor pan, brand new 4speed hump (not installed), and OEM BBP front-end kit- $ 1,000.00
Full Set of W2 race heads, never been cut on.- $1500.00
Holly Dominator W2 style intake for SB- $150.00
Complete 8 3/4 BBP w/ brand new internals (3.91)
SS Springs and relocation kit included - $1300.00
Complete 4speed setup with cast and steel flywheel- $1,000.00
RMS tubular UCA's with adjustbale strut rods (Brand new never installed)- $450.00
QA1 adjustable coil-over shocks with 400 lbs. springs (new never installed)- $180.00

Here is a link to the thread for the restoration of the Demon for pictures of a lot of the things that are mentioned in the ad, I will update with pictures of everything when I get home tonight, but hopefully this will get some looks until then. The car is located in Spring, TX 77388. I will ship any of the smaller parts, but you have to arrange the shipment and pay the cost of it. If you have any question please send me a message or leave a comment as I will check it from time to time.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=177129&highlight=demon

Attachments

• Demon.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 3,386
  • Demon 3.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 2,204
  • Demon4.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 2,022
  • Demon 1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 2,078
  • Demon 2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2,007
  • Demon 5.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,965
  • Demon 6.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,994
  • Demon 7.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 2,010
  • New Quarter.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 2,066
  • Trunk.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 1,987
Just so everyone knows, I am more than willing to split the contents in the ad up, I'd love to sell it all to one person, but I know I'd probably have more luck selling them one by one, if you want pictures or information on any of the things I posted about, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back