-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hate to do this but last year's corporate salary cut is still impacting me...
It's a good one...had it for 1.5yrs and won't realistically be able to put $ into it for a while..not to mention I could use cash now.
Comes with paperwork & original owner's open title!
Real FJ6 340 car....will need full resto (and deserves it as it's a desirable A body when finished)

http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/1541410233.html

That would be such a nice car finished, best of luck with the sale.

Yeah it would be a nice car restored and a nice color combination to boot too.

Yea...it's a bit of an odd ball in that it had no scoops, go-wing or vinyl roof that you see on so many of these cars...but it's not a sleeper either as it was GreenGo w/ rally's. It wasn't ordered by the original owner either...sales bank car.

Yea...it's a bit of an odd ball in that it had no scoops, go-wing or vinyl roof that you see on so many of these cars...but it's not a sleeper either as it was GreenGo w/ rally's. It wasn't ordered by the original owner either...sales bank car.

what does this mean??? "#'s matching 340-4 (1969 cast block) " is the vin stamped into the block but the block has a 69 casting date??

Yea...it's the #'s matching motor (vin stamped in)...it's an early 71 Demon (11-70 build date) and they used a left over '69 block..casting 12.69

Just thought that was kind of cool...usually 1971 cars see 70/71 cast blocks.

A 12/69 casting date would make it an early 70 block not a 69 block.

That is a cool color comb and it would look great done! Good luck with the sale!

Joe

Im thinking $500 is a bit much in spite of it being unusual unless it runs and drives..It needs a FULL restoration which could easly run $20 grand.

Thanks for the feedback...it does not run/drive currently.

will it turn over....engine set up ......could you post some more pics....I know it says you won't post any more pics.....but peolpes taxes are coming in and are going to be spending cash......I am 4hrs from you.....

It turns over by hand...the "no more pix" thing was geared for craigs as there are a lot of pic collectors there.
I'll get under it tomorrow & post more pix on this site as you guys seem to be more serious :)
Thanks

I'm in MA, too, and saw the car listed on Craigslist. Thought it was pretty cool. Unfortunately, I don't have that much money to spend. Good luck on a sale!

waiting for pics :clock: also would like to see updated side, back to front views aswell...

To be honest, I'm hoping I can somehow hang onto this car...but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to listen to offers..... So fire away :)

I didn't forget to get more/better pix on this site. Hopefully, I'll have something in a few days or worst case -- by the weekend.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back