Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Dodge for

For Sale:
1971 Dodge Demon 340 4-speed # matching “survivor”.NC car last tagged/licensed Nov. 77’ Shows 46,878 mi. Drive train runs great. LM29H
E-55 (cast 5-8-70), 3O2 (built Tues. March 2, 1971), B (made in Hamtramck MI.) D-21 (A833 4-sp), A-31 (8-3/4- 3.91 Posi. Hemi Suspension), B-51 (Power Disc Brakes) N-41/42 (Dual Exhaust Tips), GF3 (Med. Green Met.), N-85 (Tach), E2X9 (Black Int./ Vinyl Bench)M-21 (Drip Moldings), M-43 (Grill Trim Moldings), R-11 (2watt Radio), V-68-V8X (Black Stripe)
C-15 (Deluxe Seat Belts).
I have owned and restored A-bodies since I was 17 as a business and hobby. This is as solid a vehicle as I ever had. I found the car 5 years ago in a field/ “rebuilt”engine & parts in a barn, 50 miles from my home. There are 2 small holes of exterior rust, 1 on bottom of lf. quarter and 1 on top of lf. fender. It has a 72’ rt. fender and grille? Other than that it needs paint (roof, quarters, door, fender are factory) and interior. Intending to rebuilt, I refreshed the factory engine (rings), painted engine bay and installed. Has new clutch. She runs and drives great. It comes with 2 extra fenders, 2 doors and hood. The wing and scoops were already on the car and were not a factory option. I have 3 college tuitions and have to sell for $11,800. The price might seem much in this economy but if you can do bodywork/paint or know someone, and check the 40 year old wiring, you'll be crusin' in no time. As I have said I have been in the body business all my life and this car is simple-no surprizes. If I did not 1)need the cash for my kids college, and 2)the car was'nt numbered (especially with that green) , and 3)It is hard to keep my other 3 cars going, I would have a blast with this one.

engine.jpg

front.jpg

rear.jpg

trunk.jpg

Can you post some Pics us for us. Sounds like a very nice ride and well optioned too.

Where's the original induction system?

It came with the original air cleaner minus the tin. I just took it off for the pic. The scoops are not factory installed. It also comes with another hood.

I also live in Monroe, NC. Just started on a 1971 Dodge Demon project. Could use some fenders or assorted parts.

I also live in Monroe, NC. Just started on a 1971 Dodge Demon project. Could use some fenders or assorted parts.

Hey Man! Good to hear from a homeboy. This is the only Demon I have ever had. I dont have many xtra parts for it other than the xtra hood, fenders and doors. I just did not get started on it. I have 2 71 Dusters and a 70 Cuda that keep me busy. What parts do you need?

Great talking with you. I will put it on e-bay next weekend. Then to Columbus for the Mopar Nats on Aug.13. If no interest I will tear it down, paint it and drive it.
"it is good to be alive!"
Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back