-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dale_brennon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to see if there is any interest in my Demon. I bought the car in 2008 and finished the build around 2017. I moved after I built the car, and I just don't get to drive it as much as I used to. The car started as a /6 car. It currently has a 408, 727 w/ reverse manual valve body, and an 8 3/4 with a 3.91 sure-grip in it. I took the bench seat out and put bucket seats in the car. I put disc brakes on the front, and kept drums on the back. The car has a 20-gallon fuel cell in the trunk as well as the battery being relocated to the trunk. The car was painted in a 2-stage PPG with a flat black stock hood. The torsion bars have been removed and I installed a set of Hemi-Denny's coil-over conversion. The rear has a custom four-link installed along with coil-overs as well. Below are some of the specs of the engine, along with some pictures of the car. . I am not looking for trades, I am only looking to sell the car, if you are interested please send me a DM. Also, I have videos of the car running, but the site isn't letting me upload it, if someone wants to see specific photo's please let me know.

I am asking $30,000 for the car and it is located outside Louisville, Kentucky

Engine:

360 block bored .030 over, align honed, square decked, etc. (Kilpatrick Machine, Waukesha, WI) Edelbrock aluminum 63cc heads, Diamond forged flat-top pistons & Total seal file-fit rings, Eagle forged H-beam rods & Eagle forged steel 4" stroker crank, Comp Cams solid XS282 cam 290/.540 lift, adjustable rockers & 3/8" pushrods, Kevco oil pan, Edelbrock RPM air-gap intake, race balancer, Cloyes timing chain, Melling oil pump, ARP bolts throughout & main studs, Mopar Performance finned valve covers, MSD electronic distributor. 11/1 engine on 92 pump gas.

Demon.jpg

Body.jpg

Doors.jpg

Engine Bay.jpg

Trunk.jpg

Engine Assy.jpg

Engine Install.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sir, it is titled and registered. I will get some more photos tonight, or tomorrow. I meant to last night and forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back