-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wickiddemon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 dodge demon 318 car with ac, power steering, extra body parts and a good Texas Title. Motor and transmission are not included. This is a nice project car has rust in trunk and driver side floor board. The passenger side Quarter panel has some damage that someone attempted to patch. Car comes with extra trunk lid, set of doors with glass in passenger door and two front fenders. The car has good glass but the front windshield is cracked. The dash and cluster are in good shape along with the ac components.
$1,200 obo
Contact Ryan at (281)682-7441 or E-mail [email protected]

More pics click on link http://www.dodgedemon71.blogspot.com/

demonj.jpg

The pic link has more pics. if you want Specific pics let me know what you would like and i will get them to you.

Yep houston texas. O and by the way your car is beautiful. this was a parts car for my street demon.

Yep houston texas. O and by the way your car is beautiful. this was a parts car for my street demon.

thanks, it's a little over top though. I plan on building/buying a stock appearing demon to park next to it. Just wanted a car a little closer to look at.

I can send you pics, have tons of pics of my cars i can send you certane ones if you would like.

There was a young member looking for a Demon just lately, i dont remember his name gut he was from a Chevy family who didn't want him to have one!

Thats funny cause my dad has always been a chevy man and has had about 6 isca show winners and i come out with a mopar and beat him at the last autorama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back