[Found!] 1971 DUSTER A PILLAR POST TRIM

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are talking about the drip rail trim there is two different styles . Vinyl and non vinyl. Vinyl have a green stripe on the back side they are wider for the vinyl.

DSCN0382.JPG

DSCN0389.JPG

DSCN0396.JPG

You can force a non vinyl on a vinyl car but they kink and look dented. Been doing this a long time. Put vinyl on a non vinyl car they are loose . I have seen them get blown off while driving. Well that is if you drive like me.

I am actually looking for the plastic trims which are on the inside of the A-Pillar posts. Have a sale/buy pending at this time, but thanks for your response.

I am actually looking for the plastic trims which are on the inside of the A-Pillar posts. Have a sale/buy pending at this time, but thanks for your response.
I have a box of them somewhere if they don't come up with nice sets. They usually break at the top under the metal trim. Some of them when installed you can't see it. I have some like that. I don't charge anything for broken or faded parts even if they are usable. Steve

Thanks - I will keep this tread available. I expect the ones I have already paid for in the next week - 10 days. If I still need a replacement I will be sure to contact you. Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back