[SOLD] 1971 Duster AZ Beautiful body NO RUST

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rodsnbods

Contact seller
318 A/C Factory 4 piston calipers power Disc Brakes on the front. Manual steering. The factory AM radip is there and looks New and works like new! Everything is numbers matching except 3 items! The intake,Carb, air cleaner That's it! This 1971 Duster is a body mans dream and an A body Mopar lovers too!
The interior is like New and I mean headliner and all. There is one small issue with the carpet and you can't see it with floor mats in the car!
The Color is very rare for the interior as well.
Here is what's new:
Belts,Hoses,water pump,clamps,Radiator,master control switch for heater & A/C Dash controls, Pos & Neg battery cables
Runs great and drives very nice!
Things the car needs in my opinion:
A/C will need charged, car needs painted....
Call me if your have interest Lewis 614-989-1111 $6500 OBO
Please no low ball offers Thank you again Lewis
I have many more photos email me at [email protected] for more...

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

That looks good, from what can be seen from these photos.
Any other photos (close - ups) of the quarters, fenders, doors, etc.?

BTW I have the exact same color combo(interior+exterior) on a 1971 factory Duster 340. The interior is chesnut, the exterior should be GY8 Gold Leaf Metallic.

I'll post a pix. of mine.

All the best with the sale.

Mvc607f.jpg

Mvc603f.jpg

Mvc609f.jpg

Mvc614f.jpg

I do have other photos of the car! Forward your email and I'll be happy to send them! Thanks Lewis

Hi Lewis,
Could you send me some more pics,, as well as a pic of fender tag, door decal and dash vin . Like to see some profile shots front back sides also eng. firewalls. My email [email protected]
Thanks,

Keith

quick question, i've always wondered, what is that tube thatlooks like a gas filler tube running over driver side wheel well? I've seen some cars with them and other without. My 72 Duster didn't have one.

My late build '71 does not have that either, but it came with a vented gas cap, was that extra tube used from venting?

I believe the extra tube was a 71 thing....maybe California emissions

Not exactly sure........:happy8:

Correct, it's an emissions item.

The fuel tank will have 4 hoses that hook into the tube. There is also a small shield attached to the trunk extension that protects the hoses

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back