-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wracks71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
i have decided to part with my duster's factory bench seat. when i pulled it,the car around 85k miles. seat is in great shape. comes with the sliders and all. blue in color. ready to bolt in. i will try to get some pics this week,it is wrapped up in my shop. $400 -will not ship.-

this is a nice seat,but am i out of whack on the price? armrest is perfect also. all it needs is the covers on the hinges.

Maybe a little but, not too much. You got to leave room for offers. Those are hard t find with the arm rest. There was a guy lookin for one on here. Look at parts wanted. Good luck.

LOL...here's what it looks like after setting in a junkyard for 30 years! Don't feel bad about it not selling. I'm about giving this one away, and not having any luck either. :banghead:

Seat001.jpg

i would be a pain in the a$$ to box and ship! but if someone wanted to set it up i would probably do it.

$300! i will be going to bowling green for a class next week if anyone that way is interested.

I think it's a fair price. I paid $400 for a basket case one back in 1992! I think the problem is without shipping it you really limit your market.

Shipping one is not as bad as you think. you have to take it completely apart into 4 pieces and remove the tracks. i shipped on through UPS in like 3 or 4 boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back