-
Status
Not open for further replies.

joes68340s

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
View attachment DSC00105.jpgTesting the waters I have a 1971 Duster Drag race car 340 Not an original 340 car. This car has been a race car almost its entire life that said there have been changes made under the car. It is white with black interior, paint is a 10 footer. The car has a stock stroke 340 13-1 com, mild ported X heads Crane valvetrain with a 560 lift solid cam, Modded Holley 750, Strip Dominator, 727 Coan 5000 stall convertor, 4.88 spooled 8 3/4. Simply to much to list some new updates. Aluminum radiator,electric fan, electric pump drive, New Powermaster racing alternator, New Dennys driveshaft. rear suspension is all Calvert springs, shocks, Adjustable bars, springs moved in on frame and tubbed. 29x12x15 slicks. Front suspension RMS adjustable upper control arms and struts, Cavert shocks, Wilwood front discs. This car runs and drives great, launches and drives straight and brakes straight at the track. It runs consistant 11.30s-11.40s at 118 mph. It is located in Redwood city CA. It has a clean CA title and is non op. It can be driven on street when brought out of non op. I just don't get out and run it much. If I cant sell it I may sell car as roller. Im firm at $ 9800.00 You just cant find a car build it and sort it out and run low 11s for this little money. There is so much more just cant list and remember. I just installed a new Legendary front bench seat cover. It looks great. Yes I run the bench. Car weighs 2970 without me in it.

I am also willing to sell car as a roller with trans and convertor, and headers and exhaust. Just drop in your own smallblock.

How much as a roller? Do you have any more photos? Is it from California or is it a transplant? Any filler in the panels?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back