foxy343
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
70-72 Duster, Scamp Grill
Located in Douglassville, PA

$150 shipped to the lower 48 .

Not NOS or perfect. some minor cracks and breaks but hardly noticable. Was off a race car but could be utilized for a daily driver. Headlight bezels included. Pictures available, was sold for $125 but the guy never paid.

71 duster and Scamp are 2 Diff. grilles. Witch is it? 71 Duster would have a sharktooth witch I highly doubt this is for $150.

71 duster and Scamp are 2 Diff. grilles. Witch is it? 71 Duster would have a sharktooth witch I highly doubt this is for $150.

Both the 71 duster and scamp grill are the same unless the duster is a 340 car and has the Sharktooth grill.

Both the 71 duster and scamp grill are the same unless the duster is a 340 car and has the Sharktooth grill.

I did not know that. I just assumed all 71s had the sharktooth as well as the 72 twister. I have a NOS sharktooth w/ bezels and markers. To save time, it is not for sale, yet....

70/71 textured argent finish w/ additional stainless moulding on upper & lower portions of grille , 72 no texture & no stainless trim , sharktooth is unique unto itself & 71/72 only

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back