-
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowcrane2005

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am working on a 1971 duster and I am putting a vinyl top on it and I am wondering where you get the molding pieces for the bottom of the vinyl top. I am also wondering where you get blinker markers that go on the hood for it as well.
Thanks.

I am working on a 1971 duster and I am putting a vinyl top on it and I am wondering where you get the molding pieces for the bottom of the vinyl top. I am also wondering where you get blinker markers that go on the hood for it as well.
Thanks.
Vinyl top Chrome I have 175.00 shipped

Are they in good condition or do they need to be restored and I am looking for the chrome for a full vinyl top is that what you have and do you have any pictures?
Thanks

The vinyl top chrome consists of six pieces. Two for each side on the upper Quarter panel. They are held on by three plastic clips, one metal clip with a stud and nut and one Phillips screw for the small corner piece at the rear. There is also two front pieces at the bottom of the windshield held on by a phillips.
The fronts are the hardest to find because they are also used on 340 wedge/V24 cars . I have all the parts in perfect condition. The four small pieces are white metal and in nice condition no pits or fade. if your car was not a vinyl car you will have to screw the plastic clips on. I also have the rivet style screws. Same as the rear window trim screws. You will need these so you don't damage the stainless chrome.

I get $175 for everything you must pay actual shipping cost. Rear chrome is $75. The two small fronts are $100. I ship this chrome in a hard tube. wrapped in bubble to prevent damage. The rear chrome I have plenty of. The front I have one set that I will sell while it is still here. Screws and clips I have drawers filled. As stated the chrome on all parts is nice.

I am very interested I would agree to that price providing it is for a full vinyl top 71 a body. My car did not have a vinyl top so I will need everything. What are you thinking for shipping and do you have any pictures so I can confirm it's right? And what do you mean by white chrome it's a black vinyl top.
Thanks

The "white metal" parts are the small ends of the rear chrome and the front a pillar chrome. Sorry I forgot the word "metal"

I wouldn't know what the shipping would be without your address. Also it is the only chrome used on a full vinyl top. This does not include the drip rail chrome.

I will try and get some pics when I get the camera working. I have it taped together. I don't have a fancy picture phone. Had one but I sat on it and broke it the first day. So I am back to the reliable / indestructible flip phone

Here is picture of my Demon with the style chrome I have.

Picture.jpg

The "white metal" parts are the small ends of the rear chrome and the front a pillar chrome. Sorry I forgot the word "metal"

I wouldn't know what the shipping would be without your address. Also it is the only chrome used on a full vinyl top. This does not include the drip rail chrome.

I will try and get some pics when I get the camera working. I have it taped together. I don't have a fancy picture phone. Had one but I sat on it and broke it the first day. So I am back to the reliable / indestructible flip phone

Here is picture of my Demon with the style chrome I have.

View attachment 1715218129
Ok thats looks right to me. my address is Hampton MN and I dont need the drip rail chrome I have all that. If you could get me some pics to make sure its right and if it's nice enough to put on my car I will take it. Plus the clips and screws because my car has never had a vinyl top. Just let me know what shipping is.
Thanks

Sorry I got side tracked. I forgot my son is working in NY all week. I do not climb the latter to the loft to get the stainless pieces down. He will be home tonight. Everything else is in front of me in a tube ready to take for a shipping quote. Sorry about the delay I do have the pieces you requested. Steve

Sorry I got side tracked. I forgot my son is working in NY all week. I do not climb the latter to the loft to get the stainless pieces down. He will be home tonight. Everything else is in front of me in a tube ready to take for a shipping quote. Sorry about the delay I do have the pieces you requested. Steve
Steve Just wondering if you were able to get a shipping quote and any pictures of that molding
Thanks Mike

Trying to locate the clips and hardware . I have the chrome strips just locating the Hardware. I put it all away for my Demon so it wouldn't get lost. LOL

Trying to locate the clips and hardware . I have the chrome strips just locating the Hardware. I put it all away for my Demon so it wouldn't get lost. LOL
Steve just checking in with you wondering if you were able to locate everything.
Thanks
Mike

No promises from me. Look elsewhere. If I come across them I will contact you. I cannot rip everything down to look right now. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back