Status
Not open for further replies.

coyoteduster

Moldy Oldy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Help needed, i am trying to build up a 71 Duster i once owned, but was totaled. needed parts that i know of right now are as follows..
A833 NON OD 4 speed, and everything to convert an auto car to a manual shift ( shifter, clutch/brake pedal,linkages and hump) would LOVE a pistol grip BUT....
would LIKE to have an 8 3/4 3:91 rear end for A body, 4 wheel well moldings (current car wasn't equipped)
also need 4 clean Cragar SS wheels, prefer 15's gotta check my bolt pattern but i believe it's been changed to 4 1/2 since it's got disc on front.
trying to build on a rather tight budget, and ebay prices are way out of my price range at the moment. thanks for any help. Driver not a show car

i have a 70 date coded a body 4 speed , shifter mounting plate , and 70 aluminum bellhousing . trans spins freely , i bought to rebuild but i have another so this can go . I also have 4 cragar s/s mags , not perfect but nice driver condition 2-15x8 , 2-15x6 or 7? with 3 pc centers , tires are roller only . $400 for the trans and bellhousing & $300 for the cragers , rims are unilug but fit 4.5 mopar . Im in the Tulsa area , prices are firm

i can send pics if needed and if parts are prepaid And you cover gas in my truck i can meet you in okc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back