-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Here is an updated list of parts I am looking for for the 71 Duster I recently purchased. I am still finding incorrect or missing parts the more I look the car over so I may be adding other parts to my list in the future.

Gas tank filler neck and painted factory gas cap
A nice chip & crack-free pair of taillight lenses
Stock length 8 3/4 rear end with shock plates and u-bolts (near Detroit to avoid having to ship or I could pick up at the Nats)
727 to 8 3/4 driveshaft
Gull wing
A steering shaft & coupler from a power steering column (has manual steering but I would like to convert it to power steering).
Hi-note Spartan horn
Black driver's door panel
Dual snorkel hood scoop stud nut set
Nice black dash pad
Painted fender signals
Factory type passenger side exhaust hanger with bolts that attaches to the floor pan
Matching set of ignition & door locks
Rust free spare tire well. I'd also consider a full replacement trunk floor pan if I could pick it up at the Nats so as to not have to ship.
Owner's manual package

I have everything you listed. I will not ship. Depending on what you are willing to spend is the quality of the parts for the price. Yes I will do a package price. Cash and carry only. This car was totaled and I am rebuilding it as a drag car. Plus there are several other cars and parts to pick from. I don't answer many want ads anymore. Too many people want parts for free. Make me an offer on your complete list before you waist your trip. Time is short and I am not wasting it on $10 items. All these cars are here plus much more and going to be stripped. I am only building one light weight race car for now.

DSCN2526 (2).JPG

DSCN2527.JPG

20170520_203824.jpg

DSCN2821.JPG

DSCN2830.JPG

spoiler pics 660.jpg

DSCN0151[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back