-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiDartGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have a chance to buy another car I would like to have so this one has to go. Demon came from Barstow California and was a desert car it's whole life. Never any rust, solid as a car can possibly be. It's a real H-code 340 car and is a real EL5 car. If you would like a pic of the fender tag send me a PM and I'll e-mail it to you. This car is a very nice well rounded car, drives great and is tight all around. I would say it's a 8 out of 10. Everything on the car is fresh, engine, trans, rear end, steering, everything. Paint is nice, has a few very small chips that are hard to notice if your not looking for them. Engine is very mild as I drive this car round trip 70miles to work on the days I drive it. It has a 489 case w/ 3.55s and a posi, 727 w/ a nice street converter. If you have any questions please shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to answer them. Car is available to be seen on a hoist for inspection.
Also have a set of rally wheels for the car
I believe engine is a factory replacement as the block has no stamping on the pad, date code 1-22-71
Tranny is not numbers
Power steering, Power Brake
AC car, I have 90% of the parts if you wanna put it back
I have a ton of pics, so if your really interested hit me up and I'll get you whatever you want.
Car is Located in Divide, Colorado
asking 22,000 obo
View attachment demon 034.jpg

View attachment demon 037.jpg

View attachment demon 043.jpg

View attachment demon 052.jpg

View attachment demon 038.jpg

View attachment demon 042.jpg

Attachments

• demon 040.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 2,848
Not looking for any trades right now, I grew up on the Maryland/West Virginia boarder. My Father still lives in Berkeley Springs, WV. East Coast guys wouldn't now how to act owning a car like this as far as the body. This car has never had a inch of rust on it, it is a 100 percent dry desert car.

Hell, make me a cash offer, the worst I can say is no

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back