1971 Hemi Duster.........

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes building another hemi,thats why the sale.

I find it funny,an he isnt the 1st member,not to advertise there
car here...

An i know exactly why.
Well im assuming,but im pretty sure im right;)

Hes building another hemi,thats why the sale.

I find it funny,an he isnt the 1st member,not to advertise there
car here...

An i know exactly why.
Well im assuming,but im pretty sure im right;)

nemesis
Your close on the first statment - 3 projects going at once.
The 2nd & 3rd - you hit the nail right on the head. And most likely you have had the wrath of the forum yourself then

I will be stopping to have lunch with him today. He is one hell of a chef!

nemesis
Your close on the first statment - 3 projects going at once.
The 2nd & 3rd - you hit the nail right on the head. And most likely you have had the wrath of the forum yourself then

I will be stopping to have lunch with him today. He is one hell of a chef!

No no,never had it on myself.
I reside in australia,no point of me trying to sell a car on here haha.
But i have seen what happens,an i dont apreciate it.

Well when you see mark,you tell him hes Built A HECK of a car,an if
i had the money to spare,it would be MINE.
8)

Cant say anything bad bout that car at ALL!
An if anyone did,its only cuz theyd be jealous.

I didn't list the car here because I did not want the price disclosed. You must post the price on FABO. If you want pm me and I'll tell you the price! LOL Not that I cant take the heat about the price of the car from my fellow members! Lord knows I have beat up a few of you guys on the price of things! Ask Small Block.....he was great about it....Thank you but no thank you...is about what he said.......so there you have it. If any member wants to bid on it.....do it....

Jim...... Since you let the cat out of the bag I may have to charge you for preping your Demon for the Hemi install! lol

Jim...... Since you let the cat out of the bag I may have to charge you for preping your Demon for the Hemi install! lol[/quote]

Sure would like to see that car done and up at the Mopar show in Butler next year Jim.

John

Jim...... Since you let the cat out of the bag I may have to charge you for preping your Demon for the Hemi install! lol

Sure would like to see that car done and up at the Mopar show in Butler next year Jim.

John[/quote]

John

Which car? And you'll have to go to the Nats in Columbus or the one in Carlisle to see any. Unless you come to the house/garage

I know i'm one of those 98 people watching. Like to see the outcome of the auction.

wow what a cool car, that's what it would look like if they actually built one. I love that it's been kept looking fairly stock. I love it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back