1971 Mopar Rallye 15" X 6" trim rings

-

otrAlive

otrAlive
Reaction score
Many of us here know by now that 15” X 6” Mopar rallye wheels are available for purchase on the open market. But, what many don’t know is the trim rings are not available for the 6” wheels. I asked a sales rep at Coker tire why and he did not have a good answer. I gave him a week to consult with the company. All he could say was he’d put in an internal customer request for the trim rings. One measly request by me, obviously, does not carry enough weight to have the rings manufactured. So, I’m asking interested members of this site to contact Coker tire at 855-603-6936 ext. 252 and speak with Steve Jackson to request the 15” X 6” trim rings. Maybe if enough requests are made something will be done by Coker to have them made.

When I bought my 15x6 and 15x7 Wheel Vintiques Rallye wheels, I purchased 4 trim rings for the 15x7's. With tin snips, I cut off approx. 1/2" from the end of the rings to accommodate the two 15x6's. Can't really tell they've been cut unless you look real close...Still don't know why they don't make the trim rings for the 15x6's?????

Edit: I cut off more than I thought

Last edited:
When I bought my 15x6 and 15x7 Wheel Vintiques Rallye wheels, I purchased 4 trim rings for the 15x7's. With tin snips, I cut off approx. 1/4" from the end of the rings to accommodate the two 15x6's. Can't really tell they've been cut unless you look real close...Still don't know why they don't make the trim rings for the 15x6's?????
I thought about doing the same thing as you have done. Only difference is I may have them machined vs. using tin snips. Unless a manufacturer comes thru, this may be the only way to go...thanks for your input

I have some 15x6 rally's I'm wanting to have correct looking trim rings for too. Can you guys post pics of what you did to get your rings to fit and the finished product? What part# trim rings did you use/modify to get them to work? Thanks in advance!

Don

I bought these in 2013:

Summit part #WVI-3001-15-1 (The pics on the Summit website are different - this part # may have changed)

1st pic is 15x7
2nd pic is 15x6

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back