-
Status
Not open for further replies.

paytonpl3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 71 Duster with the twister package. It's a 318, manual 3 speed with a non posi 8 3/4 rearend. This car is real solid, it will need a small patch on driver side front floor pan. This is a running driving car. I am installing a new gas tank and sending unit, as well as new dual exhaust this week and will be ready to go by the weekend. The price is $7500.00 OBO

IMG_1667.JPG

IMG_1669.JPG

IMG_1671.JPG

IMG_1672.JPG

IMG_1673.JPG

IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG

Is there anymore rust other than the drivers side floor pan ? Any bondo repair ? How does the motor run ?Tried to PM you but kept saying error..

There is a small patch behind the left rear wheel that has been repaired, other than that there is nothing that has been worked. The frame and the rest of the car is great. I have drove the car very little, however the motor is strong with no smoking or noises. I have put a new battery in it. Everything works very good such as brakes, tranny, lights etc.

How long have you owned the car?
Whats under the primer on the roof?
Is it the original engine and trans?
How about some pictures of the underneath?
thanks

How long have you owned the car?
Whats under the primer on the roof?
Is it the original engine and trans?
How about some pictures of the underneath?
thanks
The roof had a dent in the guy I got it from did the body work. The motor is not original but I do have that motor. I can get pictures this weekend of the underneath however it is very solid no rust other than a small spot on the drivers side floor pan

The roof had a dent in the guy I got it from did the body work. The motor is not original but I do have that motor. I can get pictures this weekend of the underneath however it is very solid no rust other than a small spot on the drivers side floor pan
I had the car for over a year. I bought it to redo and my first new car up for sale and I bought it. So this one needs to go
Location?
charleston wv

What's the paint code? Can't decipher if it's hemi orange or red.....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back