-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67cudaResto89

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 1971 plymouth Scamp/ 318 engine with a 904 trans. clear title. They are not original motor and trans. I have original motor and trans that goes with the car. Car is in decent shape,usual rust spots hear and there slight rust on rear quarters around wheel wheel and on lower rear sections. Some rust on lower rocker panels. Floors, framerails, doors, roof is all solid. All glass is good. Vinyl top is in good shape. Mopar small bolt rallye rims. Asking $5500. I've invested a lot of money into her and don't want to see her go but life has a funny way of screwing you over. Not in a rush to sell will consider reasonable offers.

I'll start with the engine. 72 318 bored .040. engine has 3k on it since rebuild. heads have been professionally redone all new valve guides installed, valve job, new springs, port matched and polished to the intake. etc.
has a pretty mild cam, don't have specs off hand but it is a comp high energy cam can get specs if needed.
Edelbrock performer intake with an edelbrock 600cfm carb(slightly tuned)
Long tube hooker headers with 3 in dual exhaust straight back to flowmaster mufflers.
Mancini Racing electronic ignition.

Has a 71/4 rear end(stock) does have brand new monoleafs on rear stock ride height..

Newer tires, new shoes all the way around. (needs drums getting kind of thin) New wheel cylinders.

Replaced power steering pump and new one is leaking. (havent had time to get around to fixing it). Alternator is new, belts news, water pump new..the whole nine yards.

For an additional price i have 2 other mopars i would like to get rid of. Neither have titles but both have good bodies and would be good race cars.
First is a 67 Barracuda SHell. It is literally a shell no front suspension but a rear can be added for ease of transportation. Included with that cars goes a ton of new parts. Quarter panels, gaskets, etc.
Next is a 72 duster. Good roller has interior and also a ton of parts go with it. if sold. Will include a 383 big block, 727 torqueflite trans(big block) and other misc items. I have so many its hard to list...

Price for all 3 cars, engines and all parts is $8000. will consider reasonable offers.

Attachments

• My photos 045.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 675
  • Shanes pictures 023.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,076
  • Shanes pictures 024.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 664
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back