-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan77

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im selling a 1971 Plymouth Scamp. It is a project or parts car. I bought it as a project and quickly realized, I should know something about bodywork, before this is attempted. It is a 2dr automatic with I believe a 904 transmission and no engine but is set up for a V8. Transmission and driveshaft both come with the car. Just put the seats back in, dashboard is out, all glasss is good except the windshield which I removed. Car is ready for body work. Need this car gone as soon as possible. Make me a reasonable offer. I have the all of the parts except the grille,windshield, and sidemarker lights. Let me know if interested. Im in Michigan. Thanks for looking!

Scamp 003.jpg

Scamp 004.jpg

Scamp 005.jpg

Scamp 006.jpg

Scamp 007.jpg

I cant believe nobody is interested. Im only looking for like $400-$500. lol.
Maybe I should just put it on ebay. The worst part about this car are the front floor pans.

to bad your not local good luck with it, you should probably list whether or not it comes with grill,bumpers etc.

I have evrything except the windshield and front sidemarker lights. The front bumper is bent and the grille is cracked in half. But everything comes with it except an engine and when I bought it the radio was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back