-
Status
Not open for further replies.

'71 Scamp

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a 1971 plymouth scamp in unrestored condition. It has 76,5xx original miles. Slant six 225ci that runs perfectly. This is a virginia car that i brought up here a couple of summers ago. The car has lived in a garage all its life and i am the second owner. The car has no rust or rot it has had a rear quarter replaced at some time in it's life that someone tried to fix but it is not perfect. The trunk and floors are just like the day they were made. The interior is original and in mint condition it has 2 seams on rear seat that have pulled away but this vehicle is as clean as you could ask for. I just had all 4 ball joints and pitman arm replaced to tighten up the steering. The car has factory a/c and front manual disc brakes and manual steering, everything works as it should. A/c needs to be charged but works very well for it's year. . Check out anything this year in original condition and you will not find a cleaner original scamp. Need the money for a house .no low ballers , scammers or bullshitters and i will not ship the car. $6,500.00 Cash Green American Dollars. For sale Locally in Ma.

Attachments

• HPIM4672.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 862
  • HPIM4671.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 866
  • HPIM4673.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 863
  • HPIM4746.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 844
C'mon you guys Im trying to buy a house. Put this in your garage. $5500 cash and I may deliver it locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back