-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverandBlack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a 1971 Plymouth Scamp. Bought this car off Craigslist a few weeks ago. Didn`t need it but really liked it. Car had been hit lightly in the front passenger fender a couple years ago. Insurance didn`t want to fix it so it was scrapped. Owner bought it back and the title was switched to salvage. Had been sitting for a few years but started right up and drives good even with old gas. I purchased it for $2325 and drove it home. I have since replaced the fender which was from AMD. Excellent repop, fits great. I have headlight bezel and trim ring but need a headlight bucket. I also replaced the door and trunk locks and fixed the drivers door internals. New used dog dish caps makes it look clean and sleeperish. Car has the original 318, trans and rear end. Fender tag is gone but I`m sure there is a build sheet as the interior looks untouched. Owner is searching for the fender tag as he removed it when the engine bay was repainted. Motor was rebuilt and a mild cam installed. This is an A/C car and all equipment is present. This is a great A body to restore as it is rust free except under the vinyl top where you can see some bubbles. Surface rust on hood and trunk lid. I`m selling for about what I have into it and only because I know if I keep it I will dump a lot more money in it. Car runs, drives and stops well. Tires are decent. Interior is ok but has rips and tears but is usable now. Door panels are excellent and headliner is good. Idiot lights and temp gauge works but not sure about the gas gauge. Power steering and manual drum brakes but stops well. Mallory electronic ignition. I have a 68 Dart that takes my money so this needs to go to someone that can continue its resto. I have the original good title and also the current salvage title notarized and ready to go. Original fender is included along with locks, dizzy.
$3300. Firm on the price as I think its more than fair. Car is located in Gilbert Az.Thanks

DSCN4191.JPG

DSCN4192.JPG

DSCN4196.JPG

DSCN4202.JPG

DSCN4201.JPG

DSCN4198.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back