1971 Plymouth Valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sus1799

Contact seller
Well maintained original 318 v-8, runs excellent. Unsure of the mileage as the odometer shows 32557. K&N air filter. Factory AC that blows real cold. Dual exhaust Flowmasters and chrome tips. The paint is shiny but has some blemishes. New 195.60R/14 tires (less than 2k miles) mounted on a set of American Racing Outlaw I, 61 series rims.
The interior is clean. It has the original upholstery on the seats with only the front passengers side having a couple of tears on the seam. Headliner is original and in excellent condition. The carpet is 2 1/2 years new. The trunk needs the vinyl cover but the spare and the jack are in there. All the interior and exterior lights and gauges are in working condition.
I have installed a Clarion CD player under the AC vents, a pair of Sony 6x9s in the rear deck, and a pair of 5 1/4 Polk Audios in the kick panels. I was working on fiberglassing the kick but haven’t finished yet. The original factory AM radio and speaker work. Also installed is a Black Widow alarm with power door lock acuators.
More info or questions, just ask and I will do my best to answer. comments also are welcome.
Original California Car.
Asking $8,500.

valpass.jpg

valeng.jpg

valreardrvs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back