[WANTED] 1971 Radiator p/n 3443976

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot find that number 71 340 is a 3443978 not 76. Can you confirm. I have a 3443978 radiator.

My book doesn’t tell me how many cores. But I have never seen a factory 3 core A body rad myself. But that doesn’t mean their not out there. I never seen a thermostatic fan in one either till someone on here posted a pic the other day. Kim

My book doesn’t tell me how many cores. But I have never seen a factory 3 core A body rad myself. But that doesn’t mean their not out there. I never seen a thermostatic fan in one either till someone on here posted a pic the other day. Kim
I have a 3 core a body rad. I will check numbers on it.

976 is the radiator in my car and on its build sheet. 1971 340 4 speed NO air

I had one out of a 1970 Dart 318 with a/c.

I'm thinking that's the three core I have. Only one way to get max cooling out of a rad besides different part numbers is the number of cores. I've never had an ac car to compare to but have a 3 core rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back