Status
Not open for further replies.

sassygrnduster

abodyrulz
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
yes, i have a 71 duster (sassy grass grn) that i have to sale or trade. Ive been collecting and restoring this car since i was 15, but now am having a kid and we need a second car. This car was originally a slant six car and its original color is sassy grass. Ive had, this is pretty much a complete car, i have everything new from the exhaust kit, to the new carpet and headliner all the way to the full stripe kit.(even got the complete gasket,moulding and bumper kit. It has hooker super comp headers and the front buckets and rear bench seat have been re-covered. Like i said i have almost everything you need to finish besides the tranny and a few minor things(hoses and spark plug wires) I have put good quality work into it to make it a solid body car with a verry nice grn and flat black hood paint job. Just need another running car and dont have the final 5 weekends to finish it. I am open to all trades, must be running and in good condition, will take car for car trades, cash and car,and open to just cash offers also. just let me know what ya got. IM LOCATED IN LOUISIANA AND WILL MEET HALF WAY FOR RIGHT TRADE. PICS UP SOON! New front and rear windshields have also been purchased and sealed!

**the 340 is not available for this car there is a 360 or 318 and transmission available for 500$ extra.
like all mopars so just throw me what u got. Will trade down

WC280A10-12-06357.jpg
[/IMG]
WC280A10-12-06362.jpg

WC280A10-12-06363.jpg

WC280A10-12-06358.jpg

WC280A10-12-06364.jpg

Is it possible to purchase without trade?

yes, i have a 71 duster 340 (sassy grass grn) that i have to sale or trade. Ive been collecting and restoring this car since i was 15, but now am having a kid and we need a second car. This car was originally a slant six car and its original color is sassy grass. Ive had a performance 340 built for it and ready to drop in, this is pretty much a complete car, i have everything new from the exhaust kit, to the new carpet and headliner all the way to the full stripe kit.(even got the complete gasket,moulding and bumper kit. It has hooker super comp headers and the front buckets and rear bench seat have been re-covered. Like i said i have almost everything you need to finish besides the tranny and a few minor things(hoses and spark plug wires) I have put 14k into it to make it a solid body car with a verry nice grn and flat black hood paint job. Just need another running car and dont have the final 5 weekends to finish it. I am open to all trades, must be running and in good condition, will take car for car trades, cash and car,and open to just cash offers also. just let me know what ya got.IM LOCATED IN LOUISIANA AND WILL MEET HALF WAY FOR RIGHT TRADE. PICS UP SOON! new front and rear windshields have also been purchased and sealed!
PICS AT THIS LINK- http://s943.photobucket.com/albums/ad277/sassygrnduster/

Where are the pics? How is anybody gonna even try to work a deal on a car that they have never even seen?

Any black interior parts you would sell separately?

Will also sell car as great roller with all interior and everything but engine, as i have somone who wants to buy just the 340, but wont sell it to him till i sell the body. I NEED TO SELL THIS, HAVING SON SAT. NEED RUNNING CAR.
**** MAKE ME A DECENT OFFER AND MIGHT SUPRISE YOU*******

****ok Ill Take Yalls Advice, Will Take 9k For Everything, But If Want Roller Only Ill Let It Go For 5,500 Including Everything In And Out Exept Engine And Tranny, And Will Include All Extra Unpainted Doors,fenders,hood,and Trunk If Money In Hand B4 Nov 28th*********** Im Taking Big Loss But Need Car A.s.a.p

********First one to bring 5,500 gets one hell of a roller with everything i got with it. minus engine and tranny of course************

Come on guys im practically giving it away because of my need of a driver, just 3 or 4 weekends and u got one hell of a deal. I mean there was some real money and time ut into this, (quality wrk) the hard part is done just put it togather. Here is a link to some b4 pics, i mean look how far its come and to pick it up as a roller for 5,500 damn. lol

http://s943.photobucket.com/albums/ad277/sassygrnduster/

ok Guys My Only Family Car Just Broke And Need To Buy Driver To Get To Doctor Appts For My New Son. I Will Go Down On My Driver Price If Sold By Thursday, Just Shoot Me Some Offers A.s.a.p And Ill Let U Know. Thanks

Good luck with the sale....Looks like a nice car for the money!!
Congrats on your new baby. :cheers:

tried calling. no luck. his pm box is full. 856 803 8128 if anyone knows how to contact him please tell him to give me a call. thanks guys!

I talked to Sassy yesterday and told him to consider the car sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back