Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter007

Skeeter007
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've been hounding a few folks on here for grills. Although the grills are nice they aren't correct for my car. I'm looking for the correct 1971 Scamp grill for my car. If you have one can you send pic's and price. I'm in a position to buy now and am actively looking for a decent, in one piece grill with bezels. I have offered to purchase a 1972 Dart grill to hold me over. The price was right. Please send me a PM and lets see if you can help me with one more piece of my puzzle. Also if someone repairs/restores these that could be another option.

Thanks

Attachments

• Scamp-NEED 2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 247
Im not 100% sure but a dart grill wont fit the front clip between dart and scamp is different. Ive got a few grills all will need some work. Nothing too bad really. Ive also got a parts grill that may just have the pieces to fix yours.

So this is a no go. Crap it looked good. Hate being the rookie again :banghead:. The search continues.

Attachments

• IMG_20130507_133840_692.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 197
For 1971 the Scamp has the same grille as a standard Duster. I think the grills are interchangable from 70-72. The colours are different on a 70 with the fins being black and the perimeter being silver, but same grill. If you need a parts grill to repair the one you have, let me know, as I have one I can give you.

Here's a pic of mine on my 71 Duster.

Attachments

• DSCF1205 (Copy).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 191
if you put the entire Dart front end on it (fenders,hood,grille,splash pan, bumper) it will work. Perhaps that's what they meant when they told you :)

I have a nice one from a 1971 Duster. The lenses on the driving lights need replacing but the grill is nice. PM for price and/or pics. David

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back