Status
Not open for further replies.

BARNEY'S CAR

SGITP
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Scamp factory Fe5,A/C,318,904.I have replaced the inner fenders,smoothed the firewall,repaired the spots in the floor,Mini tubbed it (the springs were moved already) and bought carpet. It has a 7.25 axle in it now,sbp all the way around. I have a black front and rear seat and a red F-Body (I believe) front and back seat that go with it. It has a mid '70 360 that turns over freely and is clean inside and a good 727 trans with 1 5/8 headers.I also have a B-Body 8.75 and a 489 chunk with 4:56 gears and a sure Grip to go also.The car will need trunk extetions and lower quarter work to really make it better then a race car/driver. I also have a second car with great floors,trunk extensions and left quarter as well as doors and fenders.
Pictures here (I hope) http://s857.beta.photobucket.com/user/a4runner/media/red/red028_zps090bab29.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3. happy to explain reasons for sale to interested parties.
I am in SE Wisconsin and looking for 6800 obo. Name is Bruce. Thanks FABO for the ad.
I will sell just the red car without the other car. I have all the wiring to put back in the engine compartment.Just stick in driveline, big tires and go racing.

Attachments

• red 027.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,650
  • red 011.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,643
Bruce That car is beautiful. If I had the cash handy I would be all over it. I will pass this to my buddy and see what he says.

Hi John, Thanks for the comments.Someone could throw the seats that come with it back in,their drive line and have a good time. I guess either money has all dried up or guys just do not work on this stuff anymore. I guess most are looking for done drivers. It will never be as off the hook as yours though.
I guess new price for all $6100.00 OBO and can still split it up.

1971 Scamp factory Fe5,A/C,318,904.I have replaced the inner fenders,smoothed the firewall,repaired the spots in the floor,Mini tubbed it (the springs were moved already) and bought carpet. It has a 7.25 axle in it now,sbp all the way around. I have a black front and rear seat and a red F-Body (I believe) front Buckets and back seat that go with it. It has a mid '70 360 that turns over freely and is clean inside and a good 727 trans with 1 5/8 headers.I also have a B-Body 8.75 and a 489 chunk with 4:56 gears and a sure Grip to go also.The car will need trunk extetions and lower quarter work to really make it better then a race car/driver. I also have a second car with great floors,trunk extensions and left quarter as well as doors and fenders.
Pictures here (I hope) http://s857.beta.photobucket.com/user/a4runner/media/red/red028_zps090bab29.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3. happy to explain reasons for sale to interested parties.
I am in SE Wisconsin and looking for 6000 obo. Name is Bruce. Thanks FABO for the ad.
I will sell just the red car without the other car. I have all the wiring to put back in the engine compartment.Just stick in driveline, big tires and go racing.

New price 6000 OBO for all and can still sell just the red car.

New price for all listed $5800 or reasonable offer. Great project but just having hard time getting interested in it. My brother and I were doing this as a side project between other stuff and he was killed in a car accident in January (If you have older parents make sure they can really drive, 86yr old fell asleep at 6 am and crossed center line nobody knows why he was out at that hour).
Getting started again has been tough so moving it seems the best way. The parts car has good floors,doors,rockers,left quarter(right a mess),trunk extensions,and all glass but windshield. The red car has all good glass,roof,dutchman,trunk floor doors fenders. Could use trunk extensions and lower quarter work to make show car.
I could sell just the red car if someone is interested and the other as a parts car to anyone looking for sheet metal.
Thanks for the ad space FABO and the great site.

Sorry to hear about your brother. It looks like a nice ride.Glwts.

Shoot me a pm with your contact info Bruce I am intersted in the scamp and would like more details. thanks

$5400 or Reasonable Offer. I guess this will be the last try before I push it to the back of the shop and hope the interest returns for this car. I might also be interested in a trade of some sort. Not tired of the cars just a little put off on this one because of the circumstances that surround it.Darts,Scamps, Duster,Demons I just need a roller already have a nice MRL drive line to shovel into something.
Thanks for the ad FABO and the free help and knowledge on the site.

Bump for ya-wish I could come up with some surplus cash...I like Scamps too!

I feel for you man...and hope you have nothing but meaningful memories of the time you did share.

nice car,i hate bein broke.maybe you could finish in your brothers memory and very sorry for your families loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back