-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1971scamp

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 71 Scamp project car for sale.. Has right rear 1/4 replaced. Left rear is cut ourt and fitted, Car was a running car when I started the rebuild. Can email pictures if wanted. Have most of the parts need to put back together, including the numbers matching 318 and 904 was a bucket seat console car

I Am Just Outside Of Saint Louis Missouri.. Dont Have Any Pics As Of Yet. I Had A Guy Replacing The Right Rocker Panel And Both Quarters.. After 2 Years Went And Picked It Up. The Rocker And Right Quarter Panel Are On It And Look Good. The Left Quarter Is Cut Out And Has Quarter Panel Skin Partially Fitted.. The Car Was A Running Car When I Got It Have Almost Everything To Put It Together. Price Is Neg As To How Much Or Little Of The Car You Want. I Wuld Like To Keep The Seats For A Duster I'm Building For My Son. The Rest Is For Sale Plus Extra Parts I Picked Up.. I Have A Rally Dash And A 4 Speed Console With Shift Lever As Well. I Will Try And Check Back Sooner Next Time..i Just Need Room To Start The Duster Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back