-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar_nocar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Running, driving Super with 4 wheel disc brakes for sale. Has some rust on body, but not on the pan. Get in it and drive away....will need tires before too long, though. Was wired using a "bag'o wires" kit for a dune buggy. Everything works. Top end rebuilt not too long ago (3 years but minimal miles) and new carburetor installed last year.

$4500 OBO and will consider partial trade for an A-body or F-body slant 6 model project car. Might be able to do something with a V8 car if it is an A-body 67+ as I have a /6 K frame from a 69.

VW_PS.jpg

VW_front.jpg

VW_engine.jpg

VW_interior.jpg

VW_back seat.jpg

Are you sure it's a super beetle ?
Tail lights are not super beetle and neither is steering wheel or dash ?

Are you sure it's a super beetle ?
Tail lights are not super beetle and neither is steering wheel or dash ?

Pretty sure.

The front suspension, which I rebuilt, was without a doubt McPherson struts and not ball joint....tail lights look just like all the 71 supers I see online. Don't know.

All the other stuff I have done to it, I have used 71 super beetle stuff....so?

Who knows what else has been done to it before I got as far as steering wheel and what have you. Dash...?

sb

Maybe I'm mistaken ?
I thought the super beetle had the round tail lights as well as struts ?
Maybe the dash is different on the ones with the flat windshield ?

I know the rear fenders interchange but the fronts do not.

Flat windshield stuck around til 73(?). Dunno that much about them as far as history, but this one is what it is.....oh I forgot to mention it has a filter pump on it like the Mexican beetles.
I did that at the same time as the top end rebuild.

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back