Not open for further replies.

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
56   1   0
Contact seller
i have a 1972 340 code 3 speed car project the guy started on it but it sat 6 years in his body shop but ran out of money and time so i got it . its got a new quarter floor pans, all the parts to fix it all the number match carb, motor ,trans, exhaust manifolds, aircleaner i have the built sheet , alot of extra partsgoes with it the motor has had the manchine work done i have some new parts for the motor the heads are j heads a box of pullys motor mounts etc i have a clean tenn title i do have the taillights and a of seats ,he took the car apart to do it but ran out of steam lol........ its got a 8 3/4 rear he told me it was a posi but i ve never check it frame rails are nice and the torsion barsmounts are still good the rust in 3 floor pans and the lower quarter on pass side trunk center needs a little work its got a few dents not bad ones but its a all number matching 340 3 speed with the built sheet its a tenn car all its life i'am the second owner its in crossville tenn 3500.00 mike 931 261 8227

i have a 1972 340 code 3 speed car project the guy started on it but it sat 6 years in his body shop but ran out of money and time so i got it . its got a new quarter floor pans, all the parts to fix it all the number match carb, motor ,trans, exhaust manifolds, aircleaner i have the built sheet , alot of extra partsgoes with it the motor has had the manchine work done i have some new parts for the motor the heads are j heads a box of pullys motor mounts etc i have a clean tenn title i do have the taillights and a of seats ,he took the car apart to do it but ran out of steam lol........ its got a 8 3/4 rear he told me it was a posi but i ve never check it frame rails are nice and the torsion barsmounts are still good the rust in 3 floor pans and the lower quarter on pass side trunk center needs a little work its got a few dents not bad ones but its a all number matching 340 3 speed with the built sheet its a tenn car all its life i'am the second owner its in crossville tenn 3500.00 mike 931 261 8227

any offers

offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back