-
Status
Not open for further replies.

flathead31coupe

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 72 340 duster #s matching, for sale, it has fender tag, decoded to match, bucket seats, console, 8 3/4 rear 355 gears 489 case sure grip, power disc brakes, tuff wheel, sharks tooth grill, 2,000.00 obo it needs to be put back on the road. PIC00014.jpg

PIC00013.jpg

PIC00015.jpg

PIC00016.jpg

PIC00017.jpg

PIC00014.jpg

PIC00013.jpg

PIC00015.jpg

PIC00016.jpg

PIC00017.jpg

Questions - Do you have under carriage and underhood pics? What is title status? Any frame damage from that side impact?
all the damage to this car has been done from moveing it around, where it was at...i have known about this car for 20 years, it has set there that long in the same spot, older guy wouldnt sell it at the time, and it moved around with him, where he lived two or three blocks at a time, never leaving the little town he lived in...at on time years ago, when it was in better cond, there was a 10,000 tag on the front glass....

if it doesn't sell (which i think it will quick) what are you going to do with it?

Looks a little beat up but still....340 numbers matching , $2,000.00 or best seems liek a pretty darn good deal.

should have no problem getting rid of it here.

I think he is pulling someones putz. 2k is a ridiculous low price and to good to be true. If he is smart enough to know about FABO then he knows the correct value of the car. I wouldnt waste time sending emails.

I think he is pulling someones putz. 2k is a ridiculous low price and to good to be true. If he is smart enough to know about FABO then he knows the correct value of the car. I wouldnt waste time sending emails.

i am park out side in the truck and trailer with big cash signs and my lap top sending pm after pm ??????????????????????????????????????????????

I decided I don't want it so you can have it back and sell it again.....err pretend to have it and pretend to sell it again.

Why oh why....we will never know.

I bet he never got within 10 feet of this car

Mop

I decided I don't want it so you can have it back and sell it again.....err pretend to have it and pretend to sell it again.

Why oh why....we will never know.

I bet he never got within 10 feet of this car

Mop
what ru talking about, i made a deal with the car, not knowing if it would go through, so i set out to see if i could get people interested just in case....it was all up and up.

You shouldn't advertise a car for sale unless it is.

You mentioned that your were still getting details on the car like you are selling for a third party.

That's bad form to try to be the middle man and act like you have control over the sale of the car when you didn't obviously.

NEVER DANGLE THE CARROT UNLESS IT"S REAL AND AVAILABLE.......

Not cool dude.

Nuf Said.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back