1972 340 duster

-

dmoore

NO IT'S NOT RESTORED
Reaction score
Hi, I just signed up last night....I have just bought a 72 340 4-speed,391 s/g duster in Lemon twist with the blacked out hood & ladder graphic. This car is a 45,000 mile survivor in excellent condition. I am the 3rd owner and have direct contact with the original owner. This is my 4th duster overall, 2nd 340...I will post pics soon....Dave Moore,Eastern Shore of Virginia.

Welcome aboard the best mopar Abody site bar none. Sounds like a nice purchase you made. What did you have to throw for it? Can't wait to see the pics, post lots!

Thanks, it was in Hemmings Sept & Oct issues...the 2nd owner wanted 24,900 but I was able to get it for 19,000...what do u think? I'll have to post some of the pics he sent me...its being enclosed transported as we speak from Rockford Ill...I should have it Monday.Dave

sounds like a steal to me if it as good as you describe. look forward to the pics.

Welcome aboard! Enuff talking lets see the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
:worthles:
Counseling for mopar addicts in the basement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :toothy10:

Welcome dmoore
lemon twist ho so sweet!!

cool, like to see them, im kind of in your area, be quicker if you could just go right across the Chesapeake but you have to go all the way down and up or up and around, welcome to the forum.

Welcome to FABO Dave. Very nice Duster 340......8)

I'll bet you can't wait until Monday.......LOL

Aloha! Great to see a Lemon Twist on board! I'm partial to that color!!!

Yes...its PICTURE TIME!

Mahalo, Mike

No, Its just like Christmas! The second owner im buying it from had DUSTED on his plates too............popular i guess.thanks for the compliments guys! Dave

Okay, Finally gotem in a Gallery...these are the pics the 2nd owner sent me to drool over previous to buying... he then gave me the original owners number
and after that conversation we struck a deal........I can't believe it went 2 months in Hemmings without selling?? Dave

Oh! I forgot to mention he threw in a 323 S/G ...plus the original owner is sending me copies of his original pictures the very day he brought the car home and a few at the dealership..it doesnt get any better guys! Dave

Oh! I forgot to mention he threw in a 323 S/G ...plus the original owner is sending me copies of his original pictures the very day he brought the car home and a few at the dealership..it doesnt get any better guys! Dave
Can't wait to those picture's of the day the previous owner bought it.

John

What a nice car! That makes me miss the 40,000 mile 72 Demon 340 3-speed survivor I missed out on, it was in the same shape as your Duster. I wouldn't touch a single thing on that car, it is only original once! I really like those slotted mags, would look sweet too with some rallye wheels and polyglas Good-Years! What a great find and welcome to the site!

-
Back