-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
318, auto, p/s, pdb, a/c. Car is supposed to have less than 50,*** on it and it runs like it. Has nice sounding dual exhaust. It has been in storage for a few years so it will probably need a little tlc before it's completely road ready, although I have driven it around on short trips with no trouble. The brake pedal feels 'hard' but it stops ok and someone took the a/c vent box out from under the dash. I do have it though. The car needs some rust repair in the usual areas and the front seat redone. It does have the deluxe interior with nice door panels and the bench seat with center arm rest and checked cloth inserts. I have a good MO title for it. I have several pics I can email. For more info send me a PM for my cell # and more pics.
Thanks for the ad.
Dallas

'72 Swinger (Small).jpg

i wish you'd trade me for my stratus. what if i gave you my 318 race motor and trans for it its got like 4,000$ in parts

mopardart72,
It was good to talk to you again today. We will see how it goes with the options we discussed.

GTGrinly,
Now you ask after I bought a '68 GT 'vert today! No one seemed interested in this car for a couple of weeks until yesterday and today, now I've lost track of how many people want pics. I'll see what happens and keep you in mind.

bamacuda,
That view is just a tease. I have at least 14 project (non-restored) Mopars and 18 or 19 Mopar parts vehicles.

4spdragtop,
That's correct, you have a good eye. That car is 1 of 40, slant 6, 3 speed ragtops, and possibly the only one with that motor/trans combo that had factory a/c! Sold it awhile back and the guy finally picked it up last week.

Thanks for your comments,
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back