1972 Dart Swinger, plum crazy purple, 318,4bbl,new interior, paint!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonsta79

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger, 318 V8, Edelbrock intake, Brand new Edelbrock 600 installed 5-7-12, 727 A/T, New Plum crazy base/clear
paint, tail stripe and hood blackout is under clear, This car was from Arizona and is the most solid
Mopar I have ever owned! Quarterpanels have no filler and are all original metal!! frame is the same way
solid floors they have no holes or rot, interior has all been replaced, seats were recovered, new carpet, headliner
dash, package tray, new audio system Pioneer CD player with new 6x9's, front windshield is new as both front and back
glass were removed when painted new rubber window gaskets front and back, car has manual brakes
4 wheel drum with manual steering, just replaced the rear shoes, wheel cylinders yesterday, all the sidemarkers
are new on car, new side window "cat whiskers" all lights work, horn even works,front suspension is solid installed
a new idler arm, air shocks on rear, only reason I am selling this car is to finish my 69 Daytona Charger if it were not for that
I would keep this car. $8500.00 OBO PM with inquires

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/68837841@N06/7146070401/"]100_1242 | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

I can't figure out how to post a pic that will show up! click the 100_1242 Flickr to view the pics. Thanks

She's a beauty-love the way it sits. Do you happen to have any other pictures of it? Underhood? Interior? Trunk? Underbody? I'm not asking for them for myself, but there's bound to be someone on here that would love this Dart.

On the photos, as long as it's 400kb or less, just click "go advanced" and "upload photos" and choose what folder on your computer to upload from...I'd tag it up here, but on flickr, the photos are all rights reserved, so I can't right click and save.

The Charger in the pictures almost looks like a 70 Coronet.

lol, The Charger is a 1973 that I made look like the "EVIL" car that was in the old 1990 made for USA networks movie "wheels of Terror" I am also building a 1969 Daytona clone, Here is a walkaround video I just posted to YouTube.

[ame="http://youtu.be/J5OceGQxr_c"]302 Found[/ame]

Man that is a beautiful car. Wish I had the money. Here is a pic:
7146070401_830f7f9b74_c.jpg

That is an awesome looking Dart!!! I wish my Vette would sell I would take it in a heartbeat!!!

Hey want a Vette?

That paint looks great looks miles deep on your Dart.

Thanks CoronetRTguy, Im sorry I would have to pass on the Vette.

No problem. I have a trade in the works for a 70 Duster.

That is a really nice looking Dart and the paint is very nice on that one. BTT for a great looking Dart.

The hoodscoops are indeed not A-body scoops. They are Shelby GT Mustang hoodscoops, little lower profile and wider at front I liked them better than the factory ones. The ad on Ebay ran and I was trying furiously to pull it Thursday night but it would not let me I was pretty pissed and the guy left me bad feedback on the deal although I explained I had been trying to pull it, heck I called Ebay probably 7 timess that day, just ridiculous as on the ad I had it was for sale locally also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back