-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72DartGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I’m selling my ‘72 Swinger. This car is basically a new car now. I didn’t do anything with the paint. The car is totally straight. Everything has been replaced with original parts. It has a 408 Stroker motor that was professionally built, 727 trans rebuilt out of solid billet stainless! Hand made! NOS 8 3/4” rear end with new axles, green bearings! Small bolt pattern! All new brakes, backing plates, brake lines and proportioning valve, 489 case with a new Sure Grip and 3:23 gears! Custom made racing drive shaft, new gas tank, new fuel lines, front disc brakes, Factory AC, 3 speed wipers with washers! Everything works! Center console all works, the entire interior is new. The car has about 800 miles on the new motor. I just changed out the brake in oil. Zero leaks!
Looking for $60K, or a bunch of cash and a really good trade. I have a written appraisal for $60500 from Before it was totally assembled. Hit me up for more info and pics! Thanks FABO!

IMG_0515.jpeg

IMG_0552.jpeg

IMG_0695.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

IMG_0958.jpeg

IMG_1147.jpeg

IMG_1146.jpeg

IMG_1148.jpeg

Pictures of the hand built stainless steel transmission? That I'd like to see.

Nothin really to see. It’s a 727 rebuilt trans. You can call Valley Transmissions in Santee and ask for Paul. He can tell you all about it.

Who sells stainless steel internals? I don't know of anyone. Billet steel and billet aluminum, yes, but not stainless. Not trying to bust your balls here. These are legitimate questions any potential buyer will want the answers to. For 60K your car really should stand above a lot of things, since a numbers GTS can be had for less.

I personally know that a rust free '68 Dart GTS survivor, 45k on the clock.. (original paint, numbers matching 340 auto) black bucket seat interior with console...sold recently for under $50,000. How do you arrive at $60k large on this Dart? Just curious?

Everything on this car is new. From the exhaust tips to the radiator. The only thing original is the body and the seatbelts. All Mopar parts, and all the best stuff I could find. The whole drive train has less than 1000 miles on it. It’s basically a brand new car

i know we're not supposed to make comments on FS threads, but in the interest of helping you out with your sale here's a few suggestions:

joe friday that **** up-- just the facts.

details matter-- and like granular details. such as brakes, you say they're new. what are they? drum, disc, factory, aftermarket? engine-- 408 stroker casts a wide net. tighten it up with the details-- whose components, what compression ratio, what cam. thing of that nature matter

drop the hyperbole. everything hasn't been replaced with original parts. the trans isn't handmade stainless.

add some history and back story-- i bought this car 18mo ago, it was a slant six but after driving it awhile i found that i wanted more power, so this is what i did.

look at other ads and emulate their style and wording. check out Bring A Trailer and see how they arrange their pitches.

finally, you're asking beaucoup bucks, go out and take some decent damn pictures of the car.

this is a very nice piece. you've had a lot of work done, spent a TON of cash and there's some great stuff here. GLWTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back