-
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Skunk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
]Alright soo after dealing with the famous craigslist tire kickers, I decided its time to post my pride and joy on a site that ppl will see what I have.

Its a 1972 Dart swinger 2 Dr Built at the MI plant in early 72 and spent its life in KY and IN. The car was born :
Green exterior with black vinyl top and a rumble bee stripe
green bench seat interior
Powered by a 225 slant six, 904 auto,7 1/4 one wheel wonder (2:76 gear)
options include:
PS, Swinger option, vinyl top, light package, 3 speed wipers, bumper guards, and remote left mirror

CAR IS AN AMAZING PARTS OR PROJECT CAR
The car is currently Flat black (amateur paint job) green interior (needs very little) #'s matching drive line!!

The body... Called M.ore O.ld P.arts A.nd R.ust for a reason...
The Ky weather has taken its toll. The trunk extensions are rusted away almost gone.. The 1/4s wer replaced with fiberglass panels (again amateur) drivers side cracked over the winter.. the rockers have small holes on underside( cant be seen till under the car) and the front sub frame needs repair..
Engine needs a head gasket and carb tuned o run. I drove the car less than a month ago 45 to n from and she was fine till my "buddy" adjusted my timing... trans leaks from pan but shifts great. I got around 18-20mpg
Car is located outside of a small town called Hartsville Indiana and I have a clear Indiana tittle
Buyer is responsible for pick up no pay pal or checks cash only
$3000.00 usa obo

View attachment 20130815_182855.jpg

View attachment 20130815_184410.jpg
View attachment 20130730_115447.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back